Mediterranean Bowtie Pasta Salad
- 12 ounces Farfalle Pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/2 Organic English cucumber, diced
- 1 pint Organic Cherry or Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Cup Kalamata Olives, pitted and halved
- 1 Can Organic Chickpeas (garbanzo beans), thoroughly rinsed
- 4-6 Ounces Crumbled Feta Cheese of your choice
- 1/4 Cup Organic Red Onion, peeled and thinly sliced
! LEMON VINAIGRETTE:
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Sugar
- 2 Cloves Organic Garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook and drain the pasta under cold water until it is no longer hot (you can drizzle a little olive oil on top to coat to keep it from sticking)
- Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Toss to combine.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette on top and toss until all of the ingredients are evenly coated with the dressing.
TO MAKE THE VINAIGRETTE:
- Whisk all ingredients together until combined.