If you’re following a keto lifestyle or you’re sensitive to gluten or you simply want to avoid sugar filled desserts, then this no bake strawberry cheesecake is sure to delight you! It’s a great summertime dessert made with fresh, ripe strawberries and is super smooth and creamy.
For the Base:
- 1 ½ Cups Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Powdered Erythritol
- 4 Tbsp. Butter, softened
For the Filling:
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream, cold
- ½ Cup Powdered Erythritol (or monk fruit or sugar)
- ¼ Cup Boiling water
- 2 teaspoons Plain Gelatin Powder
For the Strawberry Swirl:
- 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries, chopped
- ½ Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp. Powdered Erythritol (or monk fruit or sugar)
- Prepare an 8’’ square tray with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Begin by making the base: Mix the almond flour and powdered erythritol together in a large bowl. Add the softened butter and use your hands to combine ingredients. Once you get a soft dough, place it in the prepared tray. Extend the dough to cover the bottom evenly. Refrigerate it while making the rest of the cheesecake.
- For the strawberry sauce: Place chopped strawberries and water into a small saucepan over medium heat. Once it starts to boil, add two Tbsp. of powdered sweetener. Reduce the heat to a minimum, and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until it thickens. To know when your jam is ready, run a spoon along the base. If it does not fill that space, you’ve done it. Note: It will thicken more when cold. Set aside while you make the filling.
- For the filling: Mix the gelatin powder with boiling water in a glass jar until gelatin dissolves. Let it cool to room temperature and combine it with the next step.
- Place cream cheese into a large bowl. Take an electric mixer and mix cream cheese until creamy. Then add vanilla extract and powdered erythritol, and mix to combine. Add the gelatin.
- Beat the heavy cream into soft peaks in a large bowl. Note: heavy cream must be cold. Incorporate the whipped cream using a spatula into the cream cheese bowl.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the prepared base, and extend it with a spatula to cover evenly.
- Last, spoon the strawberries on top of the filling, leaving some white gaps. Then, move a knife around the top to make the swirl effect.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least four hours or overnight.
- Once completely set, lift the cheesecake out of the tray by the edges of the parchment paper and cut into individual bars.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 4 hours Chill time
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake