- 5 cups butternut squash, diced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled & chopped roughly
- ½ cup white onion, diced
- 2 Cloves Organic Garlic
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups Organic Vegetable broth
- 2 Cups Organic Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Whole Organic Milk
- 1/4 Cup Whole Organic Heavy Cream
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Place the carrots, butternut squash & sweet potato in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the veggies on 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper and roast 35-40 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile saute the onions in a saucepan with 1-2 Tablespoons of olive oil until translucent (approx. 4 min). Add the garlic, stir and cook another minute.
- Add the roasted vegetables, vegetable and chicken broth and spices.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the soup until smooth. Take the soup off the heat and add the milk and cream. Stir to combine. Add more broth or cream if you desire until you get the consistency you like.