- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined leaving tail on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅛ cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- fresh Black pepper
FOR THE SHRIMP:
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Peel and devein the shrimp leaving the tails on. Place the shrimp in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and seasonings.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast for 8 – 10 min or until they turn pink. Place in the refrigerator until completely chilled.
FOR THE COCKTAIL SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup Organic Ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons Horseradish
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (optional)
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.