Crunchy on the outside yet tender on the inside. These baby red potatoes are roasted in the oven freeing up your stove to make a tasty entrée.
- 6–7 Small Red Potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 3 Tablespoons Freshly Grated Parm Cheese
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F .
- Wash and dry potatoes and cut them in half (or quarters if they are larger).
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet with a rim. Pour the melted butter on the pan and spread it out.
- Sprinkle the cheese, salt, pepper and parsley on top of the butter and place the potatoes face down in the butter and seasonings.
- Bake for approx 20-25 min, turning once if they are getting too brown.