- 1 (8 oz) Pkg Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Tamari (or Organic Soy Sauce)
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced (2 tsp)
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil + 1 teaspoon Butter
- Pinch of Sea Salt, Black Pepper and Parsley
- Brush the dirt or any impurities off the mushrooms and cut them in half or slice them if they are thick.
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet over medium heat until hot and add a little olive oil and butter. Add the onions and sauté for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the mushrooms and garlic. Cook until have released their liquid and start to brown.
- Add the sauce and continue cooking for another minute or until the sauce reduces a little.