- 1/4 Cup Minced Onion
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Carrot
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 3 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Large Eggs, beaten
- 1/4 Cup Small Curd Cottage cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Lbs. Ground Beef
- 1/3 Cup Seasoned Bread crumbs
For the Sauce:
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Finely Minced Onion
- Preheat the air fryer at 375° F for 5 minutes.
- Line the air fryer basket with tin foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray (OPTIONAL).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the onion, carrot, garlic, ketchup, mustard, beaten eggs, cottage cheese, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix in the hamburger and bread crumbs by hand or with a large spoon until well combined.
- Form 2 large loaf shaped pieces, and place in the air fryer basket.
- Place the basket in the air fryer and set at 375° and set it for 20 minutes.
- Spoon some of the sauce over the meat loaves and place back in the air fryer. Cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the meat loaves and place on a serving tray. Spoon remaining sauce over the loaves and serve with your favorite side dishes.
For the Sauce:
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce together in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium low heat for 4 minutes, stirring often.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: American