Start your day off right with this beautiful, delicious and healthy blueberry banana smoothie!
1 Banana (cut into chunks and frozen)
2 Cups Blueberries (frozen) – divided 1 1/2 cups and 1/2 cup
½ Cup Apple juice
2 Tbsp. Honey
1 Cup Greek yogurt
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1/2 Tbsp. Powdered Sugar
- Prepare the whipped cream by beating the heavy cream in a bowl with a hand mixer. Mix for approx 1-2 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and continue beating until peaks form. Set aside.
- Layer #1 – Blend 1 ½ cups of blueberries and the apple juice in a blender. Pour into a glass measuring cup and set aside.
- Layer #2 – Blend the yogurt, remaining 1/2 cup blueberries, honey and banana. Set aside.
- Fill a glass a 1 /3 of the way with Layer #1, follow with layer #2 and top with the whipped cream.
- Garnish with extra blueberries if desired.
Nutritional Disclaimer: The provided nutritional information is an estimate and can vary based on ingredient brands and quantities. For precise details, consult a registered dietitian or use a nutrition calculator.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 340
- Sugar: 23-24 gr
- Sodium: 40-45 mg
- Fat: 19-21 gr
- Saturated Fat: 11-12 gr
- Carbohydrates: 30-31 gr
- Fiber: 2-3 gr
- Protein: 3-4 gr
- Cholesterol: 72-74 mg