- 6 Tbsp Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon No Salt Baking powder
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Dark cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- 1/4 Cup Almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped walnuts
- Whisk dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder) together.
- Add almond milk, oil and vanilla extract and stir again.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts and stir one more time.
- Divide into 2 mugs or large ramekins.
- Cook in the microwave for 60 seconds at high power. Check it; if it is still wet, bake it for another 30 seconds. Be careful not to overbake or it will become dry.
- Allow to cool, top with homemade whipped cream and enjoy!