Why use three beans when you can use four in this delicious, crunchy salad.
- 1 (15 oz) can Black Beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can Garbanzo Beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can Kidney Beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can Cannellini (or Navy) Beans
- 2 Cups Bell Peppers (yellow, orange and red), diced small
- 1/4 Cup Pepperoncini (or Banana) Peppers, diced
- 1/2 Cup Black or Kalamata Olives, sliced in half
- 1/3 Cup Red Onion, diced
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved (or quartered)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1–2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Celery Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Fresh Black pepper to taste
- In a large colander, drain and thoroughly rinse all the beans. Continue rinsing until the ‘bubbles’ disappear, picking out any broken, mushy beans or shells from the garbanzo beans.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing EXCEPT the oil. Whisk quickly and slowly drizzle in the olive oil until the dressing is emulsified. Taste for seasonings and adjust.
- Add the beans, peppers, olives, onion and tomatoes and toss until combined. Add the parsley and cilantro and toss gently.
- Refrigerate at least 1-2 hours before serving.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH THIS:
MOUTHWATERING CHICKEN BURGERS w SPINACH AND GRUYERE CHEESE
BEST GRILLED CHICKEN EVER