If you’ve been disappointed by turkey burgers in the past then look no further! These burgers are moist, full of flavor and will leave you craving them.
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup Grated Gruyere Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Onion, finely
- 1 Tablespoon Carrot, finely diced
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard (just shy of 1/4 cup)
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix gently with your hands until all the ingredients are combined.
- Form into 4 patties (you can refrigerate if not cooking immediately)
- Cook over medium heat approximately 5-6 min per side or until the internal temp reaches between 165-170.
- Serve on toasted buns with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, avocado and pickles
WHAT TO SERVE WITH THIS: