- 4 Cups Cooked Quinoa
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Large Cucumber, diced
- 2 Shallots, finely diced
- 1 Can (14.5 oz.) Chickpeas
- ½ Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- ½ Cup Green Olives, cut in half
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Parsley
FOR THE DRESSING:
- ¼ Cup Olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dice all your vegetables (cucumber, bell pepper, and shallots).
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- Cut the green olives in half and finely chop the parsley.
- Add all the ingredients to a large salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, add all the dressing ingredients.
- Mix well to combine everything.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, and mix to combine all the ingredients.
- You can serve it immediately or wait 1 hour for the flavors to develop.
What to Pair with this:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: None (if cooking the quinoa add 20 min)
- Category: side dish