We appreciate all the wonderful people who visit our site everyday. And just to keep everyone safe, there is a little matter of getting the disclosures out of the way and then you can enjoy the rest our site has offer!
- General – Happily Processed was founded by Deborah Uller and is run and maintained by her
- Privacy – Your email is required to leave a message or reply, however, we will never share your email or other private information without your permission. We don’t like it done to us, so we won’t do it to you.
- Liability – We are not trained dietitians, nutritionists, doctors or personal chefs. This blog is intended to be as accurate as possible, however, as with any blog mistakes can occur. Please seek the advice of your medical doctor before diagnosing on any website. The authors will not be held liable for any damages.
- Comments – One of the best parts of any blog are the comments and interaction with each other. We would ask that if you leave a comment that you do so in a respectful manner. Constructive criticism is always welcome, as we can all benefit from it. However, any comments that the author finds inappropriate, rude, lewd or spam will be deleted. Should you see any comments that we missed, please let us know so they can be removed and this can be a safe place for all to comment without being harassed.
- Content – Please do not duplicate, copy or paste any content you see here. Feel free to paraphrase or even better, link to this site. One hand washes another 🙂
- Affiliates/Ads – At H.U. we pride ourselves on not collaborating with brands. Our editorial content is not influenced by sponsors or ads. All our recipes are written without bias. In the event a name brand is mentioned it is purely by suggestion. Currently our site is being compensated by the ads run on the side bar.
- Recipes – Most of the recipes you find on this site are made from me (Debi Uller). Many have been pulled from cookbooks, magazines, online recipe sites, etc. We try to attribute that source when we can (however, many of the older recipes do not have any source). All ingredients here are considered to be organic, using real butter, whole milk, cage free eggs and grass fed meats.
- What we collect – We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- What we do with the information we gather – We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reason:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Security – We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to other websites – Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Controlling your personal information – You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.
Again, thank you for visiting our site.