There’s a chill in the air ….
There’s football on TV ….
Schools are back in session …
which can only mean one thing ….
IT’S SOUP TIME !!!
According to our analytics from the last several years, here are 5 of YOUR all time favorite soup recipes to get Fall Fever going!
1. Broccoli & Cheddar Soup – Coming in at an overwhelming #1 is our Low Carb Broccoli & Cheddar Soup. It’s no wonder it’s ranking in the #1 spot because it simply is over the top good!
2. Minestrone – ahhh… Minestrone Soup. What can I say? This is one of my favorite soups. It has a tomato and broth base with everything from onions, celery, beans, zucchini, carrots, spinach in it. You name it ~ it’s in there!
3. Unstuffed Pepper Soup – if you love the flavors of stuffed peppers, then you are sure to like this. It is one of the heartiest soups and one cup of this will have YOU feeling stuffed!
4. The MOST Incredible Crab Bisque with Sherry – this soup has consistently been a top rater for years. Crab bisque is one of those soups where you just can’t go wrong. Investing in real crab meat makes this a treat for sure but it’s well worth it!
5. Cauliflower Cheese Soup (GF) – rounding out our Top 5 (and taking the Roasted Butternut Squash soup out of contention) is a gluten free soup. So full and flavorful and THICK!
There you have it folks!
I hope you take the time to make some amazing soups this fall and be sure to leave us a comment if your made one of ours. We always love hearing from you !
Leave a Reply