When you’re craving a taste of autumn in a hurry, this 5-Minute Pumpkin Dip is your go-to solution. Perfect for a last-minute gathering or as a sweet treat for yourself, this creamy dip combines the warm flavors of pumpkin pie spice with a hint of sweetness.
Pumpkin Spice Dip is a creamy and flavorful treat that captures the cozy feeling of fall. It’s a mix of creamy cream cheese and pumpkin, with a touch of sweetness from maple syrup and a blend of spices like cinnamon and nutmeg. We also add a bit of heavy cream to make it extra creamy and fluffy.
You can dip graham crackers, apple slices, or pretzels into it for a delicious snack that tastes like pumpkin pie in a dip.
how to make a 5 minute pumpkin dip:
1. Chill Your Mixing Bowl and Whisk:
- Place a mixing bowl and whisk (or hand mixer beaters) in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes before you start. This helps the whipped cream come together faster.
2. Begin Whipping:
- In the chilled mixing bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream and room-temperature cream cheese.
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer with a whisk attachment to beat the mixture on medium-high speed until it starts to thicken, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Add Sweetness and Flavor:
- Gradually add the maple syrup, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice mix, cinnamon, and nutmeg to the whipped cream mixture.
- Continue beating until the mixture reaches stiff peaks. It should be light, fluffy, and hold its shape.
4. Fold in Pumpkin Puree:
- Gently fold the canned pumpkin puree into the whipped cream mixture until fully incorporated. This will give your whipped cream a beautiful pumpkin flavor and a lovely orange hue.
5. Sweeten to Taste (Optional):
- Taste the whipped cream and add brown sugar if you desire a touch more sweetness. Adjust according to your preference.
6. Serve or Store:
- Use your Pumpkin Dip immediately. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days.
How to serve Pumpkin Cream cheese dip:
- Desserts: Use it as a topping for desserts like pumpkin pie, pecan pie, or carrot cake where the cream cheese undertone complements the flavors.
- Hot Drinks: Add it to hot beverages like coffee, hot cocoa, or chai tea for a creamy and spiced twist. The cream cheese adds a velvety texture.
- Pancakes and Waffles: Pair it with pancakes, waffles, or French toast, especially if they have a cream cheese or cheesecake flavor component.
- Pumpkin Bread or Muffins: Spread it on slices of pumpkin bread or muffins, which naturally pair well with cream cheese-based toppings.
- Spiced Lattes: Enhance your spiced latte experience by adding a spoonful of this whipped cream. The cream cheese adds a delightful creaminess.
- Cookies: Use it as a dip for ginger snaps, gingersnap cookies, or cinnamon cookies, which harmonize with cream cheese.
- Pie a la Mode: Pair it with pies like apple or cherry, where the cream cheese can provide a balanced contrast to the sweetness of the pie.
- Fruit: Serve it alongside fruits like apple slices or pear slices, where the cream cheese adds richness to the dip.
- Cold Beverages: Experiment with adding it to cold beverages like iced coffee or iced lattes for a unique flavor combination.
While cream cheese does have a distinct taste, it can still complement a wide range of dishes, especially those that have warm and spiced flavors commonly associated with fall. Our favorite way to eat this dip is with cinnamon tortilla chips or apple slices.
TRY SOME OF THESE FAVORITE PUMPKIN RECIPES:
- Elevate your snacking game with our scrumptious Pumpkin Spice Balls, a delightful blend of pumpkin, spices, and sweetness in every bite.
- Start your day with a comforting twist by savoring our Pumpkin French Toast, a perfect harmony of fluffy bread soaked in a pumpkin-infused custard, cooked to golden perfection.
- Celebrate the season with our Classic Pumpkin Roll, a timeless dessert featuring a light, moist pumpkin cake filled with creamy, spiced goodness.
5 MINUTE PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE DIP RECIPE
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DIP board!
- 1 Cup Heavy cream
- 4 oz. Cream cheese (softened)
- 2 Tbsp. Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice mix
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ¾ Cup Canned Pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon Brown sugar
- In a medium size bowl, using a hand mixer on low speed, combine the heavy cream, cream cheese, syrup, vanilla and spices. Turn the speed on high until stiff peaks start to form. This can take a few minutes.
- Then, using a rubber spatula, fold in the pumpkin puree.
- Serve with sliced apples, organic graham crackers or homemade cinnamon tortilla chips.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
- Calories: 70-80 cal
- Sugar: 2-3 gr
- Sodium: 15-25 mg
- Fat: 7-8 gr
- Saturated Fat: 4-5 gr
- Carbohydrates: 2-3 gr
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1-2 gr