This bacon wrapped pork tenderloin cooks in a creamy Honey Dijon sauce and is absolutely delicious. You won’t have a problem with dried out pork and your kids will devour it!
Are you a meat lover looking for a dish that’ll make your taste buds sing? Look no further than this bacon wrapped pork tenderloin recipe. The irresistible combination of juicy pork and smoky bacon is sure to please any palate, and this recipe is easy to make even if you are a beginner in the kitchen.
To make this mouthwatering dish, you’ll need a few key ingredients.
- First, you’ll need a pork tenderloin, ideally one with a weight of around 2 pounds.
You’ll also need 8-10 strips of of bacon, preferably thick-cut and one that contains NO NITRATES.
- In addition, you’ll need mustard, honey, heavy cream and fresh rosemary sprigs, salt, and pepper to season the meat.
That’s it – just six simple ingredients to create a memorable meal that will surely be remembered.
How to Make A Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- Season the pork liberally with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Mix honey, mustard and heavy cream together. Set aside.
- Begin wrapping the tenderloin with the bacon from tip to tip and place it on the baking tray.
- Brush the tenderloin with the glaze and rosemary and bake until juices run clear.
To ensure your bacon wrapped pork tenderloin is a succulent and flavorful meal, there are a few cooking tips to keep in mind.
- While the internal temperature should reach 145°F, it’s important not to overcook the tenderloin, as it can quickly become dry and tough.
- Another important tip is to let the pork rest for a few minutes before slicing into it. This will allow the juices to redistribute throughout the meat, ensuring a juicy and delicious bite every time.
How to Serve Pork Tenderloin
When it comes to serving your bacon wrapped pork tenderloin, there are a number of delicious options to consider.
- Slicing the tenderloin into medallions and arranging them on a platter is a classic presentation that allows guests to enjoy the mouth-watering combination of bacon and pork. Serve alongside our Lemon Orzo with Asparagus for a Spring combination.
- For a heartier meal, try serving the tenderloin alongside roasted vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes.
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DINNER board!
1 Pork Tenderloin (1 ½ lbs)
8-10 Strips Bacon (No nitrates)
1 Tbsp. Grainy Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp. Honey
2 Tbsp. Heavy cream
1 teaspoon Sea salt and fresh pepper
Fresh rosemary sprigs
Preheat the oven to 375° F and prepare a baking tray with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Mix the honey, mustard and heavy cream in a small bowl. Set it aside.
Season the pork liberally with salt and pepper.
Wrap the tenderloin from tip to tip in bacon and place it in the prepared baking pan.
Brush the bacon with the prepared honey mustard mixture and then arrange rosemary leaves around it.
Bake it until the tenderloin is cooked through. Baking time may vary, depending on the oven used and tenderloin size. For reference my tenderloin was 1 ½ lbs and took 45 minutes to be juicy and evenly cooked.