Nothing says Fall like the aroma and taste of a delicious Starbucks Pumpkin Latte on an early crisp morning. Learn how to make your own whenever you want right in your own home!
Well there is no denying that we are getting closer to the holidays when you start seeing people walking around sipping a warm pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks.
I love how our food changes with the seasons and just the hint of pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg brings on the desire to curl up in a ball with a book and wear big comfy sweaters.
The holidays are meant to be a little indulgent. It’s a season for sharing and enjoying all things yummy! So, let me show you to make this super simple pumpkin spice latte step by step so you can recreate this delicious irresistible latte for yourself.
How to make a pumpkin latte:
If those gorgeous photos didn’t convince you that you need to make this latte, then maybe this video will.
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to let us know in the comments below. Give us a heads up on any variations you tried as well! We love reading your ideas and getting inspiration to try new things!
Psst … Looking for more things pumpkin? Give these a try:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake (with NO WATER BATH!)
- Pumpkin French Toast with Cinnamon Maple Butter
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Risotto
Starbucks Pumpkin Latte
- ¾ Cup Whole Milk (for dairy free substitute almond, coconut or oat)
- ½ Cup of Hot Coffee
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Puree
- 2 teaspoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Optional: caramel and whipped cream
- Warm the milk in the microwave. Add the pumpkin puree, spice, and brown sugar.
- Add ½ cup of hot coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel, if using. Dust with another pinch of pumpkin pie spice.
Want more of Happily Unprocessed recipes right at your fingertips? Then why not download our new EBook with 19 of our Most Popular recipes …. Just $3.99
Leave a Reply