Learn how to make a Starbucks Pumpkin Latte right in your own home.
I love how our food changes with the seasons and just the hint of pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg brings on the desire to curl up in a ball with a book and wear big comfy sweaters.
The holidays are meant to be a little indulgent. It’s a season for sharing and enjoying all things yummy! So, let me show you to make this super simple pumpkin spice latte with a little graphic I made up.
How to make a pumpkin latte:Print
- ¾ Cup Whole Milk (for dairy free substitute almond, coconut or oat)
- ½ Cup of Hot Coffee
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Puree
- 2 teaspoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Optional: caramel and whipped cream
- Warm the milk in the microwave. Add the pumpkin puree, spice, and brown sugar.
- Add ½ cup of hot coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel, if using. Dust with another pinch of pumpkin pie spice.